Mo-House Nursing clothes and Activities.
Founder of Mo-House, Yuka Mitsuhata attended a Global Cooperation and
Training Framework (GCTF) workshop on building a bright future for
women entrepreneurs in tech from Nov.14-16.
Twenty-one officials, experts and women entrepreneurs from 12
countries -- Australia, New Zealand, India, Japan, Indonesia,
Malaysia, Mongolia, Marshall Islands, the Philippines, Palau,
Thailand, and Vietnam -- gathered to exchange information and
disscuss about women entrepreneurs inTech for sustainability
We think about the mothers and their babies, and committed to “easy nursing”. At Mo-House, we believe that by wearing our nursing clothes, it will make breastfeeding easy, allow the mothers to move around, and bring more enjoyment in raising a child. That is why instead of creating nursing clothes with simple cut-out breastfeeding ports, we have put our efforts in creating functional nursing clothes that allow mothers to breastfeed their babies without showing skin.
兼顾母亲和婴儿的生活， 将“便利哺乳”的追求 贯彻到底。 身穿MO HOUSE哺乳服，哺乳更轻松，扩大了妈妈的行动范围，充分享受育儿生活乐趣。 因此，不仅仅是设计了哺乳口的哺乳服，更是致力于制作出不论何时何地，都能不露肌肤哺乳功能的哺乳服。
・Allow mothers to breastfeed anywhere without showing their breasts. ・Great breastfeeding function that allows breastfeeding in one second. ・Washing machine tested and made with durable materials and careful stitching. “Concealed from every angle.” “Can you tell that she’s breastfeeding?”
“追求一天内多次哺乳的便利” 为此，MO HOUSE精益求精。 介绍我们的五个追求：
“Pursuit of easy everyday breastfeeding” At Mo-House, we are committed to reaching our goals. The 5 Commitments:
・Holding a meeting about nursing clothes while breastfeeding.
・Most of the staff are mothers that are currently breastfeeding or mothers who experienced breastfeeding
・Creating products that the customers and mothers agree with.
・One of the qualities of Mo-House is that not only does it focus on designs, but the company also focuses on ways to make breastfeeding easier.
・We create a line of functional nursing clothes by thinking of how it will be used every day.
・Even the complicated stitching are carefully done with technical skills.
・Most of the Mo=.-House Nursing clothes are produced domestically.
・Each nursing clothes are made with care.
・When they are breastfeeding.
・Feeling secure by seeing their mother’s face.
・Areas that are in contact with the baby’s face are designed without hooks or buttons. Mo-House nursing clothes are created to ensure that the baby’s face is not scratched and to avoid choking hazard.
・Taking a step outside with your nursing clothes!
・As a functional nursing clothing line, Mo-House is implementing the “take your child to work”, a way to breastfeed your child while working.
・We are spreading and embodying the message of “I enjoy it because I’m with my child”.
MO HOUSE把哺乳服定位成功能服，实施边哺乳边和孩子们一同工作的“携子出勤”。 我们体现了“正因为和孩子们在一起所以快乐”这一信息，并向大众推广。
1. To design nursing clothes that allow mothers to quickly feed their babies.
2. To use materials that are machine-washable and gentle on skin.
3. To create designs that will accommodate the physical change that women goes through during their pregnancy and their breastfeeding period.
4. To use high-quality materials and create products that are easy to use.
5. To conduct strict testing and inspections to assure that the product is safe.
6. To develop clothes that is fashionable, yet functional.
7. To design nursing clothes that retains its shape while breastfeeding.
8. To always produce nursing clothes from a nursing mothers’ point of view.
9. To avoid placing hooks and zippers near nursing openings.
10. To allow mothers to see their babies’ faces while breastfeeding.